Wednesday, April 17, 2013

One more step closer!  My I-800A has been received and last Friday I went to get my biometrics finger printing.  I feel so blessed with each and every step that I go through.  My appointment was not until April 23rd but I had taken last Friday afternoon off for a doctor's appointment and finished early so I thought I would try and rush downtown to see if I could do a walk-in for my biometrics.  Walked in, not a person in the room!  The lady behind the counter was so nice, kept asking me questions about my adoption.  She really made me feel at easy.  For some crazy reason, each time I have my finger prints done I panic that they are going to somehow get mixed up with someone else's and create a huge mess.  I know, God's got it under control:)
Now I'm waiting to get my I-800A approval to bring my child home from Peru!

No comments:

Post a Comment