Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I800-A, It's On It's Way!

So many feelings, so many emotions.  I think I find myself crying more than not.  Well today, it was at the post office while mailing my I800-A.  My hands were shaking, I was so nervous.  Such a BIG step to make this adoption happen.  I felt like my entire life was in one envelop.  One envelop that will change my life FOREVER!  I prayed before I left the house to head off to the post office.  Then, again before I got out of the car at the post office....oh, the post office is less than half a mile from my house.  I just wanted to make sure God knew what I was doing:)  Then as the man behind the counter was about to place my big important envelop in the bin I said, "Wait, can I ask you a crazy favor?  Will you take a picture of me with this envelop?"  Then I tried to tell him that I was adopting and that this envelop was very important.  Yip, the tears began to flow.  He either thought I was crazy myself or he was really compassionate, he said that's wonderful, good luck.  So, here it is.  It's off to Texas.....and yes I will pray again tonight for its safe arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment